Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 12, 2011

I9000XWJVZ Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.3.6 Gingebread Firmware for Europe version

Here it comes the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread for European Regions. This got the open multi-CSC file that has been built to be use on all unbranded European version of Samsung Galaxy S. The firmware build number is I9000XWJVZ with CSC file I9000OXAJVT and build date of November 2011.
The first Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread released a day ago wasI9000XWJVX and I9000XWJVW that has been released for Poland's T-Mobile and PLUS SGS I9000 and the XWJVW which also hits in Russia and Switzerland.
So, expect for the whole dress up of official Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread for the Galaxy S across the globe this coming few weeks. All advance users over Europe can now used this I9000XWJVZ stock ROM and upgrade their devices to Android 2.3.6. other than that rooting this version is now available. 
Grab the stock ROM
GT-I9000_OXA_ I9000XWJVZ_I9000OXAJVT
Mirror:http://www.multiupload.com/42YX2OIBM5
 password: samfirmware.com

How to install:
- Extract the downloaded I9000XWJVZ
- Ensure your Galaxy S battery is more than 50% charge
- Close Kies and any anti-virus you have..
- Run ODIN - Click the PDA Button then load I9000XWJVZ_I9000OXAJVT.tar.md5 file.
- Turn the phone into the download mode by pressing and holding VolumeDown+Home+Power.
- When the phone display a download mode Connect your phone to PC
- Once Odin recognize that the phone is already connected, Hit the 'Start' button to begin flashing.
- Do not interrupt the flashing process until it will complete finish. The phone will then re-boot once it completes. Then it's the perfect time to remove or unplug the phone from the PC's USB.
- Perform Factory reset
That's it.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét