Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 12, 2011

I9100TDUKJ1 Android 2.3.5 Firmware for Australia Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S II I9100T Leaks

The Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread Firmware for Vodafone Australia Samsung Galaxy S II recently leaks. The firmware build number is I9100TDUKJ1 with the CSC file I9100TVAUKJ1  which is the default firmware code for Australia's Vodafone. We don't know if  this ROM is already on the hands of Vodafone's technical team for a test run.We aren't sure that this must be officially rolled out sooner but  hopefully as far as if it passes from the test and this ROM runs smoothly and found without any serious bug issues, it will be push officially via OTA or Kies server.

European versions of Samsung Galaxy S II which is also provided by Vodafone had been already got the official Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread a few weeks ago with build number I9100BUKJ3 while the  Vodafone  Australia's Samsung Galaxy S II are still recently running with the firmware build  I9100TDUKF4 which is 2.3.3 Gingerbread and was a maintenance released on September 2011.

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100T Vodafone Australia current firmware details:
Android Version: 2.3.3
Baseband Version: I9100TDUKF4
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-I9100TDUKH1-CL474234 root@DELL131 #2
Build Number: GINGERBREAD.DUKH1
But, anyway the stock ROM I9100TDUKJ1 is now available for grab, this one is for advance users and beta testers that now wants to try out the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread firmware build.

Here's the I9100TDUKJ1 stock ROM. GT-I9100T_VAU_I9100TDUKJ1_I9100TVAUKJ1

password is: samfirmware.com
We are currently downloading the ROM at this time, the file is around 690 MB. We will try to update this post if there's any interesting features and enhancement if ever we encounter after flashing it.

You may also take a visit at the Vodafone's official website in Australia to check out if the official firmware update is already available.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét