Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 10, 2011

Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread XXKG3 (CSC - OXAKG3) Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Stock ROM

Aside from XXKG2 just recently leaked, here's another Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread  for European version of Samsung Galaxy S II I9100. This leaked just recently spotted at samfirmware and it's been a while available for download.

Firmware brief details:
I9100XXKG3
CSC: MULTI_CSC_OXAKG3
Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
Pit file: EXT4.PIT
Build Date: July 20, 2011

Feedbacks from Samsung Galaxy S2 users who already tried it:

raymundka
Rooted successfully with CF-Root XXKG2.
Now back on XXKG3 Stock Kernel

ronj1986
Videos can be played in portrait or landscape orientation

adair
I can review the picture after I take it, from the camera application.

In 5 hours I get 95% battery, Wifi and bluetooth off. But I was sleeping so no phone use. Still 1% per hour in idle it's fine by me.

daleski75
SIP calling is now built in

raymundka
Now there is an option to save the image flipped when using the front camera. I don't remeber having seen this setting before.


Elar
Seems XXKG3 release has way better modem because I'm getting green Phone signal in Battery usage. Haven't had green color since the day I got the phone (in the same location).
With XXKG2 modem there was a sudden freeze in 3G/H+ data transfer. I read that other people also experienced poorer performance and freezing as well.



Download it here:
XXKG3 2.3.4 is already at samfirmware,
here's the link from samfirware.com
http://hotfile.com/dl/124839941/a17b...XXKG3.rar.html
pass:samfirmware.com

9 Mirrors for XXKG3 (3 parts Version) : http://www.multiupload.com/9X0K0MFOCO including USB Driver, CWM and Stock KG3 Kernel for root
Password: samfirmware.com

9 Mirrors for XXKG3 Root Package only: http://www.multiupload.com/1TMFC0HLJW
Password: nightly@ghostworker, credits: silentscreamer 

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét